Team Lead, Mortgages (2523731349)
The Mortgage Servicing Team Lead/Quality Analyst will perform routine duties independently, while functioning in a team environment. The Mortgage Servicing Team Lead/Quality Analyst will work closely with management to ensure that the team is managing all tasks/requests in the Customer Care, Property Taxes and Home Insurance pipelines in accordance with the team SLAs. They must be able to plan their workload efficiently and demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to work well under pressure.
- The Mortgage Servicing Team Lead/Quality Analyst will work closely with management to ensure that the Mortgage Servicing Department (Customer Care, Property Taxes, Home Insurance) complete their daily tasks in adherence to the departments SLAs.
- Monitor Mortgage Servicing pipeline (CRM Dynamics, S4, internal email inboxes) for each various job function to ensure that resources can be effectively re-allocated to ensure that all processing deadlines are not missed.
- Provide support to each business unit within Mortgage Servicing such as entering Tax and PAC information, processing of client requests, remitting property taxes, processing incoming Home Insurance documentation in system when needed.
- Assist management when needed in completing month end reporting
- Complete managerial transactions such as waivers/write offs; approval of Open Text requests (ie client refunds, property taxes) within allowable amounts.
- Identify and recommend methods to improve efficiencies within the team.
Quality Control (40%)
- Train all new hires within the Mortgage Servicing Department and uptrain existing team with any new system/procedural upgrades.
- Maintain Mortgage Servicing procedural and quality monitoring documentation
- Complete daily/weekly quality reviews of tasks completed within each business unit according to established procedures
- Complete remote call monitoring within NICE system and provide/escalate feedback to management accordingly
- Display a commitment to the highest customer service ranking in the industry
- Communicate and work in conjunction with all internal and external business parties (brokers, solicitors, municipalities) to ensure Mortgage Servicing transactions are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in meetings and maintain business relationships with key internal business partners within the Contact Centre, Mortgage Renewals, Default Recovery and Origination teams.
Risk Management and Compliance (5%)
- Act in accordance with Home Trust’s core values, Code of Conduct and all internal policies and standards; engages in the highest standard of business conduct and ethics
- Understand regulatory and compliance requirements applicable to one’s scope of responsibility
- Incorporate regulatory and compliance requirements into existing business processes and activities
- Ensure Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Client legislation is adhered to on all files
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the company’s procedures, legal guidelines and resources
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in related area or discipline an asset
- A minimum of 5 years mortgage servicing experience
- A strong understanding of residential mortgage
- Solution-focused and takes initiative to ensure self and team work effectively and efficiently within established guidelines
- Strong organizational, time management, strategic thinking,
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and listening skills
- Effective leader who motivates and engages others through fostering a collaborative team environment
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent written / verbal communication and professional maturity
- Able to multi-task and flourish in a fast paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Consistently demonstrates and reinforces organizational values
- Solid knowledge of MS Office