Enhanced Due Diligence QC Analyst (2591547959)
Enhanced Due Diligence QC Analyst
Enhanced Due Diligence QC Analyst, 100% remote contract opportunity
Your new company
Hays has partnered with a reputable AML company to hire for multiple Enhanced Due Diligence Analysts for a 100% remote opportunity. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large scale project with the ability to gain exposure within the cryptocurrency space. This will be a short term contract to start with but may have the possibility of extension.
Your new role
The QA Analyst is responsible for reviewing the work product from various AML engagements for compliance with internal policies and procedures, all applicable laws and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform quality control reviews of work and documentation.
- Work with AML Team Leads to provide feedback as defined by engagement.
- Present issues and resolutions to various audiences including analysts, management, clients, regulatory authorities and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify gaps and deficiencies in internal and client processes, policies and procedures as well as create and implement corrective action plans.
- Participate in the development and implementation of review policies, checklists, goals, objectives and procedures.
- Manage and support projects and departmental initiatives.
- Participate in client and senior management meetings
- Communicate error trends and high-risk cases with management team.
- Proactively identify and report issues to senior management.
- Develop Quality Control reporting standards.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- 2+ years of experience conducting quality control in the areas of BSA/AML reviews preferred.
- Working knowledge of various laws, regulations, and industry guidance that affect internal and financial institutions’ compliance programs as it relates to the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act.
- Experience evaluating banking transactions and conducting various types of AML alerts and investigation reviews.
- Experience evaluating Customer Identification Program (CIP), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and KYC profiles.
- Familiarity with various AML monitoring systems and commercial research databases.
- Experience drafting Suspicious Activity Reports.
- Experience writing business requirements, procedures and/or policy documents.
- Proven ability to independently make decisions that contribute to the success of an engagement while simultaneously protecting the interests of Promontory Risk Review.
- Highly effective communicator, both verbal and written, with strong presentation and leadership skills required.
- Must be able to work and thrive in a fast paced, high intensity, high demand and deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency by responding immediately to escalated issues and rapidly changing priorities.
- Must possess critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exemplary customer service towards both internal and external parties is a requisite for this position.
- Ability to handle and accomplish multiple tasks and resolve competing priorities effectively is essential.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner.
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
What you'll get in return
This position is offering a competitive rate, the ability to work 100% remotely and a chance to gain excellent exposure to an international financial institution.