Together we’re going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for Manager in Development in Kitchener, ON.
Voyago is Ontario’s Leading Mobility company, a subsidiary of Transdev. We’re hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to be Difference Makers within the industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities in which we operate.
Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in client programs and Safety awards. Voyago is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers and a recipient of the Excellence Award. If you’re a self-starter looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today.
Reporting to the General Manager of specified Division, the Manager in Development (MID) will play a key role in the daily support of the Division within the region, helping manage employee relations, scheduling, payroll, and other administrative tasks. The successful candidate will work through a series of Modules over the course of several months designed to help gain the knowledge that they require to be a successful Manager in the assigned division.
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications that include, but are not limited to, the following:
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Must possess a minimum of a G class licence
- 1-2 years of experience in a Supervisor position
- Strong Advanced knowledge in all Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Clean Drivers Abstract and Criminal Record Search with Vulnerable Sector
- Comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Proven excellent customer service experience
- Strong planning and time management skills; ability to effectively handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Available to work flexible hours, including outside regular business hours
- Post Secondary education in Business or Operations is not required but will be considered an asset
Why work for us?
- Full-time opportunity
- Benefits package
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.