Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Outsourcing Licensing Coordinator (2305322908)
Who We Are
The Distributed Development Group are a central publishing team/ secret ingredient for 2K’s game
development studios. We are the engine that provides highly effective partnerships, deals and development support so our teams can focus on making great games. Our success is their success, and we get to positively impact all development teams across the company.
What We Need
We’re looking for a well-rounded Licensing Coordinator to own Middleware, Font and Stock Imagery licensing as well as to run the accounting process within the Outsourcing Team. This will cover all ongoing outsourcing contracts across multiple studios, games, and external partners around the world.
You are a detail oriented, focused individual who is capable of managing and driving mid-to-long term
projects, processes and strategy whilst delivering day-to-day support to our development studios.
You enjoy creative problem solving, finding efficiencies in processes, have the capability to negotiate and enjoy building business relationships both internally and externally to support the company's goals.
But most importantly, we’re looking for a team player with strong integrity, interpersonal and
organizational skills to navigate our fast-paced environment and offer cost effective and timely solutions
to all of our amazing development teams.
What You Will Do
- Build and manage external relationships to support all our game development teams
- Manage end-to-end licensing pipeline for fonts, stock imagery and middleware contracts, for all internal Publishing, Marketing and Development partners as needed.
- Track and proactively check in with various publishing and studio teams on renewing existing middleware licenses.
- Interface with external vendors including negotiating licensing agreements.
- Be the owner of the accounting process within the Outsourcing team and handle all Purchase Orders, invoices and any accounting enquiries.
- Provide up-to-date reconciliations of contracts and license agreements.
- Work with Finance as needed for any reporting they may request.
- Audit and update outsourcing and licensing-related records into internal database
- Actively seek out new and beneficial deals with vendors that are a compliment to the services we provide our studios.
- Accomplish yearly large project initiatives to improve internal and external services our team provides.
- Learn and grow with the Outsourcing Team for game production.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit for the 2K Outsourcing Licensing Coordinator role:
- Experience related to Licensing in games, vfx for film / television or other digital media creation.
- An Understanding of legal licensing agreements
- Some experience negotiating contracts, rates and terms.
- Understanding of corporate accounting practices
- Highly skilled at prioritization and scheduling
- Successful at multi-tasking many client requests, both immediate and long-term, in parallel
- Solid problem-solving capabilities in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Customer focused and highly organized with strong communication skills.