Business Analyst (2591548170)
Client Business Analyst I
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specialized in connecting with consumers through Experiential Marketing, Sales & Merchandising, and Shopper Marketing. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands amidst the evolving dynamics of empowered consumers and leveraging new technologies.
The Client Business Analyst I position is responsible for leading standardized report design, automation, and data administration. The analyst will leverage business and market relevant information to make data-driven decisions that allow Mosaic to achieve its sales and marketing objectives and quickly adapt tactics. The analyst will turn data into information insight and insight into business decisions. The analyst will play a key role in evolving and growing the data-driven discipline within our team and contribute to our shared success.
The Incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following values:
- People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
- Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
- Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride, and commitment to succeed
- Trust – Must be honest, sincere, and confident
- Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
- Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
- Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
- Collect, inspect, cleanse, transform, model and diagram of complex data sets
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Daily use of various business intelligence and analytical software tools
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations to the team
- Design specific research methods such as questionnaires and market testing
- Remain fully informed on latest data trends, practice, and process
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Statistics, Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills including formulas, pivot tables and V-look-up
- Intermediate Power BI, Tableau, SQL, R/Python skills + statistics and/or advanced analytics
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with the ability to disseminate insight from large datasets
- Ability to execute standard measurement strategies within a project
- Meet tight deadlines, prioritize workloads and achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Develop understanding of all areas phases of Mosaic business to find new opportunities for measurement
- Proven ability to timely complete projects and achieves results in ambiguous work environment
To Apply: Please send resumes to [Register to View]
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
Please note that Mosaic does not make any formal job offers to candidates via social media or text messages. Mosaic does not in any way require applicants to give money to get a job. If you are interested in working with us, strongly encourage you to visit our job opportunities page at [Register to View]