Sales Specialist (2591549761)
You are an exceptional sales communicator that is customer-centric and excited by the opportunities and challenges of a high-growth organization. You have demonstrated past success in maintaining and developing strong relationships with customers executing multichannel strategies.
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated professional to assist with growing new business, identifying and validating new opportunities, and reporting on progress. You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself while building relationships that make a direct impact on the success of the organization.
- Generate, qualify and process new and pre-existing leads and referrals through the sales funnel
- Proactively make outbound calls, handle inbound calls, and send emails to secure new customers
- Use communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with the prospects
- Set up and maintain prospective customer accounts, capturing all interactions and relevant information in CRM (HubSpot)
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of product value propositions, end-applications, pricing, and promotions. Present this to prospective customers to facilitate establishing new contracts
- Support targeted new customer engagement including identifying, researching, and engaging prospects. Make cold calls or perform warm outreach
- Collect and report market and competitor information, as well as customer needs that EcoPoxy products cannot currently address
- Attend sales events to present and promote EcoPoxy products and services
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual activity quotas for sales
- Maximize sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight into the needs and lifestyle of the customers
- Work with the Account Management team to define segment/ industry-specific outbound efforts
- Work with the Account Management team to ensure all customers are provided appropriate support
- Ensure customer inquiries and complaints are effectively handed off to Customer Service
- Support new revenue initiatives across the organization as required
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Competitive Salary based upon experience and skillset
Schedule: Monday through Friday
● Business Casual dress
● Dental care
● Health care
● Paid time off
● Matched RRSP
- Minimum 1 year of experience in B2B sales (outbound sales, door-to-door sales, and/or collections is a strong asset)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in handling sales leads in a customer relationship management platform like HubSpot or Salesforce
- Strong communication, negotiation, and closing skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Experience using video and teleconferencing technologies for sales
- Ability to handle sales pressure and counter objections
- Ability to identify and influence the business owner or decision-maker
- Coachable; able to embrace new skills and ideas
- Excellent time management skills
- Complete fluency in English
- Candidates with more experience are welcome to apply. Salary will be commensurate with experience and capability.
- Must be legally allowed to work anywhere in Canada
- Must be located/ based in North America
- Professional sales training courses/diplomas/certificates
- Experience closing enterprise-level deals
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish
- Experience selling wood products, resins and/or wood finishing products
- Experience in merchant processing
● Winnipeg, MB
About Ecopoxy, our culture, salary, and benefits
EcoPoxy Inc. is committed to creating, manufacturing, and distributing bio-based epoxies made from annually renewable resources and offering the world an alternative to traditional epoxy resins made from fossil fuels. Because of this, EcoPoxy products offer the safest and best epoxies to use to build a river table and other wood projects.
Our state-of-the-art epoxies are for commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential applications. We are proud to offer natural bio-based epoxies that empower you to imagine the possibilities and create masterpieces out of waste materials.
What we Value:
People come first. We offer competitive compensation, support local workers, and maintain critical safety measures.
We inspire our customers’ creativity through a community that provides support and ideas. We do this by using social media, our online resources, and by providing great customer service.
We're constantly redeveloping our products to lower our carbon footprint and create environmentally friendly options.
We were farmers first. Agriculture is our life so we know the importance of bio-based options that don't take resources out of the global food supply.