Data Entry Administrator (2587465859)
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position provides inbound telephone customer support and determines the nature of the call or inquiry. He/She communicates with internal/external customers on a daily basis via phone, fax, and email. This position inputs and processes shipments, domestic and international, in accordance with UPS and local government policies.
- Screens incoming calls.
- Keys data accurately within time specific deadlines into UPS systems.
- Checks and forwards legal documentation.
- Provides administrative support to Management team
- Assists with customer concerns and enters resolution into an internal database
- Rewraps damage packages and address corrects incorrect labels
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate typing speed of 40+ words per minute
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Availability to work flexible shift hours
- Able to lift 70 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Able to work in a warehouse setting
- Able to work in a temperature changing environment
Job Type: Part-Time - Permanent
Work Location: 15 West Drive, Brampton
Workdays: Monday to Friday
Shift Start Time: 07:00 AM – 3:00 PM. 3-5 hours per day *(Flexibility is required with both the start and finish times).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Wage rate: 15.12/hr
- Health and dental benefits after 60 days of employment (commences on the first day of the month after meeting the requirement)
- 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 100 Company
- Free parking
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.