Country Manager (2472357979)
- Work proactively to identify new and prospective partners in your territory: you’ll build meaningful and durable revenue-generating relationships with key stakeholders from a variety of verticals, including various government agencies. You’ll lead execution and strategy for full-cycle Sales efforts across your territory, working to make transit better for your community, and your region’s communities. This is a quota-carrying role.
- Lead the existing Canada team by effectively coaching/mentoring team members, as well as leading local hiring to continue building Via’s Canadian footprint.
- Strategically navigate your market’s unique buying landscape; you’ll research, roadmap, and use your strong analytical skills to build compelling, data-driven business cases for our platform.
- Act as a thought partner to prospective clients; you’ll educate, consult, and work strategically to develop regional transit plans and find funding mechanisms within your market.
- Champion our mission and technology, acting as the “face of Via” in Canada by leading local marketing campaigns, speaking at conferences, and providing consistent thought leadership in the mobility space.
- Establish revenue-generating partnerships with a diverse group of prospective clients, from elected officials to private-sector business leaders, and demonstrate our value proposition across a range of verticals.
- Lead category and industry mapping for your region to understand relevant market, product, and pricing trends, and turning key insights into actionable recommendations for growth strategy.
- An intuitive communicator and natural relationship-builder; you have a record of achievement in the Sales, Business Development, or Consulting space, and enjoy leading growth-focused initiatives. You have 6+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a startup or consulting environment.
- Creative and entrepreneurial: you live at the intersection of possibility and reality, and you’re driven to meet and exceed your goals.
- An educator, collaborator, and thought partner: you enjoy consultative sales processes, and know how to use data to build a compelling narrative
- A skilled and methodical researcher: you’re attracted to complex problems, and you’re not afraid to jump into new environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Superb commercial intuition and exceptional judgement -- you know when to push and when to yield in maximizing the value of a potential deal
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Fully fluent in French (business proficiency)
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% as needed (COVID-Pending)
- Bachelor's degree with a record of academic achievement
- Location: We are open to this person being based out of various locations through Canada
- Advanced degree (ex MBA)
- Experience at a start-up and/or in the public mobility sector a plus
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?