IT-DM Data Coordinator (2531370405)
*Version Française disponible sur demande*
DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Data Coordinator, you will act as first line support for all project management (PM) and Data Management (DM) related requests and activities.
The ideal candidate will have an associated degree in data science, statistics, or related field. You encompass a blend of IT/programming skills, intellectual curiosity, and strong interpersonal skills. You are willing to learn and familiarize with emerging technologies, including Office365, EDC, Smartsheet, etc. You will also provide support and train our business users. You will be tasked with solving data related issues, coordinate project management activities, and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their data and analytic requirements.
- Data cleaning activities as per project specific data management guidelines and existing SOPs.
- Responsible for clinical study data maintenance on EDC system, data listings, entering queries, reviewing query resolutions, etc.
- Create and maintain edit check specifications.
- Responsible for study-specific DM documentation (e.g., DMP, database validation, and query generation/resolution)
- Initiate and execute on-study/end-of-study Quality Control (QC).
- Ensure that data management activities comply with current guidelines (internal and external).
- Provides input on general data management documents such as SOPs and CRF templates.
- Help coordinate project management activities and ensure proper use of PM tool.
- Participate in process improvement activities within the department.
- Attend regular study meetings when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in data science or statistics or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a data coordination role.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of programming languages and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to identify and propose solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
- Working knowledge Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules
Note: This list is a general description of the nature of the work to be accomplished in this position. It must not be considered as a complete and exhaustive inventory of all tasks and responsibilities required for this position. The successful candidate could, occasionally and as needed, be asked to complete other tasks outside of the scope of the position.
Exactis Innovation supports diversity and inclusion in its work environment and ensures equal access for all employees.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Data Coordinator;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in data science, or related field.