Talent Acquisition Specialist (2542397612)
TalentMinded is the first subscription-based, full-service, end-to-end talent acquisition solutions company in Canada. We provide companies with the people, processes, tools, technology and employer branding strategies they need to hire the right talent. We are on a mission to build the next generation of talent acquisition solutions and leaders - like you!
We believe there is a critical gap in recruiting and a short runway in many traditional recruiting roles. We want to change that. At TalentMinded, we reward you for the time you put in - this is not a commission-based role and there are many career paths you can take, from honing your skills and advancing to a Senior Talent Advisor role or moving to a Team Lead or Customer Success Manager position.
Right now we are growing and looking to add an intermediate level Talent Acquisition Specialist to our team. What we offer at TalentMinded is so much more than a traditional recruiting job. We look for people with potential, who love processes, have a desire to learn and want to accelerate their talent acquisition career. We’re building something new and awesome and we need people with critical thinking skills, a passion for ideas and who aren’t afraid to try new things.
Here’s what our new Talent Acquisition Specialist will do:
- Learn client’s culture and hiring criteria through intake sessions.
- Build talent pools and drive social media content to attract candidates.
- Screen and interview candidates assessing for technical knowledge and culture fit.
- Provide a high standard of candidate experience.
- Assist with internal projects as required - we do our best to give our staff the freedom to take on projects related to their growth and professional development including process improvements, new technology, meetups, thought leadership and more.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Hiring manager and candidate satisfaction. We love data and survey everything!
- Client retention. Your success is our success. We win as a team!
- Number of submissions to hiring manager interviews (conversion rates).
- Offer acceptance rates.
- Fit with our culture and core values.
What you bring to our team:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience is an asset.
- An ability to build and foster relationships.
- Solid business acumen with hands-on experience working in a multi-layered team.
- A passion for process with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills.
- You don’t need to be told what to do, you see gaps and you fill them.
- An expert-level understanding of Gmail, Google Drive & Excel.
Here’s what you should know about TalentMinded:
- We believe that recruitment is a critical business process; not just a function of HR. We do things differently and hold ourselves accountable to an incredibly high standard of delivering value to our customers.
- We love technology but we also value the importance of human interactions. Our teams are highly collaborative and support each other.
- We know recruitment can be like a roller coaster ride and there are highs and lows; it’s not a perfect science. Over the past year, we have shown we are resilient and even under extreme pressure and in the face of adversity we can overcome anything when we work together!
- We have processes but we are agile and believe there is a balance between making things happen and following standard operating procedures.
- We care about candidate experience - a lot.
- We want you to grow with us - we are serious about your professional development and will teach you how to be more data and analytically minded, how to be a trusted advisor, how to recruit globally and more.
Why join our team
TalentMinded is an elite, focused, responsive environment where your ideas will be heard, often implemented and most importantly celebrated.
To keep our teams healthy and thriving, we offer the following benefits:
- $250 reimbursement for any office equipment or set up you need.
- A Udemy seat to access thousands of training modules for almost everything you could possibly want to learn.
- Laptop and $50 monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Work where you work best always - we are working 100% remote and will remain that way forever. When we feel that it is 100% safe to be together again we will re-evaluate our office environment and how we get together as a team.
- Educational reimbursement for programs that mutually support our objectives.
- Peer-to-peer monthly recognition bonus for people who exude our values.
- A Fitbit so you can join in our wellness contests and challenges.
- Surprises - we’ve been known to send secret boxes filled with goodies to our teams or surprise them with parties and events to celebrate special occasions.
More about why people join TalentMinded as a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
We 10X your recruiting experience. You will work with multiple companies in some of the most impactful industry sectors. The exposure and the type of recruiting you will do here would take years to achieve in a corporate environment.
Global exposure. You will work with companies all over the world recruiting for positions up to the VP level.
Learning and development. You will learn more about how to use data to drive the recruitment process as well as innovative and modern recruitment strategies. You will learn new technologies - we use an extensive recruitment technology stack and are always looking for new tools to improve or automate our processes.
The people. We are a diverse and inclusive and collaborative group. We support each other and genuinely care about each other.
As an employer, our mission is to help develop the next generation of talent acquisition leaders. If you want to be part of that change, express your interest here and follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter and Glassdoor .
At TalentMinded, we recognize that not everyone takes the same path when it comes to building their skills. We value diversity of thought and of experience, and we are excited to hear from you! Hands-on experience, intelligence, innovation, a passion for learning, and a team-focused approach can combine to form the best set of qualifications. If you feel you meet most of the qualifications and you are excited by the possibility of helping us achieve our mission, take a chance and express your interest by applying now!
TalentMinded also welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [Register to View] for assistance.
TalentMinded as an employer, value equal opportunity and nurture an inclusive workplace where our individual differences are recognized and valued.