Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Warehouse Clerk (2542176737)
Would you like to put your skills and knowledge to work for an all-Canadian company with a history that spans 70 years? Apply now, you've found your perfect job!
We are looking for a Warehouse Clerk to provide services for a company that specializes in automotive maintenance products and chemicals, located in Laval.
As a clerk in this company you will be responsible for :
- Prepare, sort and assemble orders according to the bill of lading.
- Communicate with carriers to schedule order pick-ups.
- Receive the merchandise and put it away in the warehouse in the established order.
- Meet established deadlines.
- Use a computer to schedule pickups with small carriers (purolator etc...) and print labels.
- Conduct mid-year inventory and any other required inventory
- Maintain a clean, safe and tidy warehouse (Clean as you go) and respect the organization of the rows.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Any other related duties not listed above.
- Be professional at all times with customers/carriers
What we are looking for:
- A punctual and diligent person
- Able to do physical work and heavy lifting
- Experience in a warehouse environment (asset)
- Sense of work well done
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with pay (paid lunch and breaks)
Salary offered: $17/hr