Customer service (2542177154)
JULIEN is looking for a Customer Service, Specialist to join our Sales and Customer Service team! In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, JULIEN offers you the flexibility of telework!
JULIEN inc. is a growing Quebec manufacturing company, in business for more than 75 years and located in the heart of Quebec City. The company specializes in the transformation of stainless steel for clients of different sectors such as commercial (custom-made equipment for commercial and institutional kitchens), industrial (manufacturing of high-volume parts and mechanically-welded assemblies) and residential (sinks, faucets, accessories and custom items for residential kitchens).
Under the supervision of the Customer Service Coordinator, the Customer Service Specialist's main mandate is to ensure regular contact with the customers assigned to him and to follow up on their requests. In addition, he takes charge of service calls and ensures their resolution.
- Answer customer calls and enter orders;
- Communicate with customers regarding costs, deadlines, prioritization and quality issues;
- Perform the appropriate follow-ups with the various internal departments to ensure that the requirements and needs of customers are met (changes to orders, handling of complaints, etc.);
- In collaboration with the planning and production departments, monitor manufacturing and delivery activities and ensure the communication of information via the manufacturing management system (order processing);
- Transmit customer quality requirements and procedures for handling non-conformities and monitor the quality system to achieve the objectives of each of the customers;
- Ensure the performance of the accounts for which he is responsible;
- Participate in quotes and invoicing as needed;
- Perform administrative tasks to support his team as needed.
Education : College diploma or other relevant training.
Experience: Relevant experience in customer service.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Functional knowledge of French.
- Good computer knowledge (Office Suite).
- Knowledge of manufacturing management systems (an asset).
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Care to provide good customer service.
- Very good ability to communicate and deal with clients.
- Ability to manage pressure and manage several files at the same time.
- Ease of managing priorities.
- Sense of responsibility and courtesy.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team.