Project Finance Analyst (2561324987)
At Next Hydrogen, we design and build green hydrogen electrolyser units to create a cleaner, greener future for all. It’s a tall order, and we know that. But it is far more achievable and cost effective than ever before. That’s why we have embarked on a mission to hire passionate, skilled talent that are committed to a cause bigger than all of us. If you are up for the challenge, we would like to speak with you. Come join the #nexthydrogenfamily and do some NEXT level good.
ABOUT THE JOB
The successful candidate will support the Finance and Business Development teams in all aspects of project finance, including asset M&A and debt and tax equity financing. Additionally, the candidate will help oversee the incorporation of contract terms, revenue and operating assumptions, cash flows, tax benefits, and other assumptions into financial models.
- Assists with financial modeling of utility-scale renewable energy projects in support of project financing transactions
- Assists with modeling economics and terms of project documents
- Leverages existing financial models and add own expertise to model designs to improve accuracy, speed and ease of analysis
- Assists with creation of key marketing documents, including teasers, Confidential Information Memorandums, and financial models
- Helps maintain support files to justify project assumptions
- Assists with sensitivity analysis on project financial performance
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of related project financial analyst and modelling work experience with strong preference given to those with North American renewable energy industry experience
- College or university degree in related field; MBA candidates preferred
- Superior Microsoft Excel modeling skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Typical remote and in-office environment that includes sitting for long periods of time, operating computers and telephone, some walking of the plant floor with occasional reaching, crouching, kneeling, bending, and lifting up to 30lbs.