Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Reporting to the Accountant Manager, the Accountant will be responsible for producing quality financial information as well as optimizing the process for producing this information. He / She will work in concert with the accounting team for month-end and year-end analyzes and controls, as well as for other special mandates.
● Participate in special projects and all other requests related to the production of financial information.
● Participates in the month-end and year-end processes and writes the
● Analyzed the general ledger accounts and prepared the worksheets for the
monthly and year-end files;
● Performs sales tax rebate and credit reports;
● Performs bank reconciliation;
● Checks and approves employee expense accounts.
● Participated in the preparation of the tax file (tax and tax credit) and the various reports
● Participate in the year-end verification process;
● Ensures that the financial information production process is optimized;
● Establishes and maintains good business relationships with internal customers;
● Calculate the taxable benefits (cars, professional contributions, etc.);
● Provide support to accounts Payable;
● Accounting and analysis of capital projects;
● Follow up on R&D projects;
● All other tasks relating to financial activities.
● University degree in accounting or DEC in Accounting.
● Minimum experience of 5 years
● Relevant business experience in a manufacturing and / or project environment.
● Experience with ERP-type computerized accounting systems with a preference for knowledge of JD Edwards.
● Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including intermediate-advanced skills in Google Sheet.