Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Credit Officer (2549541144)
Your Tasks :
* Communicate with clients (overdue accounts) to establish an agreement specific to the
recovery of sums due;
* Perform check deposits and cancellations and monitor the account balance;
* Make deposits by credit card;
* Account analyzer for the authorization of direct debits;
* Monitoring of past accounts owed by customers (age of accounts);
* Ensure compliance with specific agreements with the client or the Controller;
* Authorize the various credit conditions;
* Prepare and send registered letters for overdue accounts and follow up on them;
* Balance the deposits of the month;
* Make adjustments in accounts receivable, if necessary;
* Track return credits and proceed with the second shipment;
* Assist clients, customer service and agents in matters of credit;
* Apply either a credit note to the customer's account or have a check issued
during advertising participations and for volume discounts granted at the end of the year;
* Cashing checks and credit cards for conventions;
* Process personal and quarterly employee orders in accordance with company policies.
the company, if applicable;
* Perform all other related tasks at the request of the immediate superior
* College diploma or Professional studies diploma in administration (finance or
accounting) or in any other related field that would be relevant to the position;
* Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
* Bilingualism (impeccable French and English);
* Ease of understanding computer systems;
* Sense of organization;
* Sense of autonomy and discretion;
* Good judgment;
* Skills in interpersonal relationships.