Cyber Security Expert (Offensive) (2531372926)
About the job
We're looking for a Cyber Security Expert (Offensive) to join our Global Cyber Security team. This team identifies and prioritizes all vulnerabilities in our environment and provides timely vulnerability assessment reports to key stakeholders. If you are passionate about Information Security and want to develop solutions that will secure our enterprise across all Client lines of business, we want to talk to you.
Please note: The nature of this position is a technical security function, not a compliance function.
- Collaborate on and enforce the implementation of the Client's global Vulnerability Management strategy.
- First point of contact for the NAFTA and LATAM region for questions around Vulnerability Management, including vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Perform vulnerability scans in the company's internal networks.
- Steering of external partners in planning and performing different types of pen-testing activities.
- Analyze, rate and confirm vulnerabilities reported by external researchers.
- Rate new technical vulnerabilities according to their business impact and prioritize remediation activities.
- Support application and infrastructure teams on the vulnerability remediation process.
- University degree (or college) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other IT-related field of study.
- 5+ years working experience in the technical cybersecurity-related field in a corporate, military, or law enforcement environment.
- Excellent knowledge of cyber security standards, risks, threats, prevention measures, and best practices.
- Experiences in improving a vulnerability management process and/or a vulnerability-scanning concept.
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability scanning and management processes and tools like Qualys, ServiceNow Vulnerability Response.
- Experience with vulnerability management in cloud solutions
- At least one of the following certifications will be a plus:
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- SANS GIAC Penetration Tester, Web Application Penetration Tester, Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester.
- Honest and professional, strong team influencer, able to proactively support team culture that fosters knowledge sharing, excellence and collaboration.
- Able to work under pressure, facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Excellent communicator, able to engage and effectively respond to diverse stakeholders.
- English fluent; German will be a plus.
- Commitment to inclusion & diversity.
- Engaging corporate culture.
- Training, development and career growth opportunities.
- Benefits to support work-life balance/integration.
- A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- State of the art working facilities.
- Vehicle purchase and lease programs.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs.
- Recognition rewards and discount programs.