Feed Mill Supervisor - FT (Aldergrove) (2612498972)
- Supervise the production and logistic team and convey the Feed Division vision and work plan.
- Responsible for bulk feed deliveries and overseeing Bulk Feed Drivers.
- Maintenance and upkeep of bulk delivery units.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship and safety.
- Schedule shifts and manage timecards.
- Assist Feed Operations Manager with the development of long-term production goals.
- Adhere to HACCP program requirements and Federal Government inspections.
- Assist Feed Operations Manager with budgeting hours and tonnage.
- Prepare and conduct team performance reviews.
- Liaison between order desk, Warehouse Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor and Feed Production Manager for smooth operation and communication.
- Monitor and order needed supplies for an efficient mill operation.
- Responsible for efficiency and productivity of the Feed Mill and drivers.
- Responsible for Team Member’s engagement and ensuring the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community, and Excellence.
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Feed Mill Operations and:
- Previous supervisory role or experience to demonstrate a positive work leadership.
- General understanding of agriculture business and/or farming background an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a large, diverse team, providing coaching and support.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple time demands.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivation and ability to work under pressure and in a busy environment is required.
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment.
- Able to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs.
- This position is based at the Feed Mill in Aldergrove, though it may require on some occasions to travel and work at other location as business needs arise
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
keywords: full time, supervisor, physical labor, labour, labourer, laborer, feed, feed mill, production, agriculture, farm, animal, construction, warehouse, pick, picking, picker, pack, packing, order picker, shipping, loading, forklift, inventory, pallets, loading, trucking, truck, inventory, pallet jack, stock, lifting, material handler
Powered by JazzHR