Technical Support Engineer (RAN) - Entry level (2612522188)
- Responsible for UMTS / LTE / 5G RAN products including RNC, NodeB, eNodeB, gNodeB commissioning, integration, testing and troubleshooting.
- Provide remote and/or on-site support to our customers on RAN product issues.
- Take 7x24x365, in office or on-call duties as per work schedule
- Perform upgrade, routine inspection, and system diagnosis for the live network.
- Troubleshoot Huawei hardware and software issues
- Use Huawei tools, technical knowledge, lab equipment, trouble ticket system and on-line resources for customer issue resolution.
- Provide training and technical support to subcontractors who work for Huawei and deploy RNC/NodeB/eNodeB/gNodeB hardware installation and commissioning.
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and performance measurement analysis related to Radio Frequency (RF) counters.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Understanding of 5G SA/NR, LTE, WCDMA wireless technologies and network infrastructure and protocols.
- Be able to work on shifts including night / weekend shifts and irregular hours as required.
- Knowledge of signaling analysis, call flow, cell drop analysis, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- Possess a good team spirit and have the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems
- Knowledge of OSS will be an asset
- Able to travel up to approximately 20% of the time
- Must be Canadian citizen or have Permanent resident status to work on customer network
Huawei Technologies endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact [Register to View] to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.