Customer Service Online Sales Representative (2591548511)
- Exhibit effective communication with customers including customer phone calls, emails, voicemail responses, including some conflict management.
- Manage warranty claims, property damage claims and manifest queries
- Update customer’s files and various logs and complete
- Follow-up on outstanding files, warranty issues and inspections
- Respond to customer service related inquiries from the store associates and co-workers.
- Assist in preparing documentation for reports.
- Administer responses from Social Media and use applications such as Chat, Priority one and e-commerce.
- Contact e-commerce customers whose product is back ordered and offer a substitute item to secure delivery and offer any other related products to their purchase.
- Reschedule back ordered items.
- Contact self-serve white glove delivery customers to confirm their order before their delivery.
- Assist customers calling in to our lifestyle base line, troubleshoot and offer help to solve the issue and send the relevant lifestyle base warranty information to the manufacturer who will follow up with the customer.
- Take incoming calls via call centre software supporting various skillsets
- Assist with various requests from customers which include, warranty claims, property damages, e-commerce orders inquiry, refund updated and any other related questions
- Support the online sales team in busy times such as boxing day, black Friday, cyber Monday etc.
- Assist customers through their shopping experience
- Offer the complete sleep system by understanding client’s needs, products such as mattresses, accessories, adjustable bases etc. and completing the sale on line with them
Do you have?
- A high school diploma
- Any post secondary education? This is considered an asset, so it’s not mandatory!
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales and/or call center customer service environment
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
- Work in a fast paced environment and deal with a high volume of customer requests
- Employ advanced computer skills and be familiar with programs such as Microsoft Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, zoom
- Problem solve effectively within company policies and guidelines
- Use tact and diplomacy at all times with internal as well as external customers
- Work in a home environment
Why Work For Us
- This is not a job but a career
- We are the proud winners of:
- Great Place to Work
- Great Place to work for Millennials
- Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
- Great Place to work for Giving Back
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.