Technical Product Manager -Data and Reporting (2591549523)
- Compile, scrutinize and interpret how InFlight client systems are being used; articulating the significance to customers, InFlight Sales, Customer Success and Product teams.
- Develop clear and concise, repeatable reports that others will use to make business and product decisions; working with external contractors and internal development teams to ensure the reports are functioning correctly.
- Manage product backlogs – rolling up your sleeves and tackling many of the items yourself.
- Identify user experience friction, thereby identifying new opportunities for InFlight solutions.
- Enable marketing by providing data-backed case studies.
- Gather, analyze and visualize product data, such as web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
- Train internal users on new products, and features, and provide support to customers, as required.
- Foster effective customer communication and feedback channels to obtain the best results.
- Champion best practices to make InFlight “better, faster, stronger”.
- Other duties as required to address organizational needs and gaps.
- A math, or analytics and reporting background combined with hands-on experiences in software development and web, data, cloud and mobile technologies.
- 2+ years working with Google analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, or similar analytics and reporting solutions.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or Technical Product Manager.
- A knack for articulating a compelling story out of data. You know how to evaluate it, and can convince your stakeholders that you have a report worth looking at.
- Proven success in working with cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Strong aptitude for solving problems and learning new skills along the way.
- A creative thinker, confident and able to communicate in a friendly and clear manner.
- A strong sense of pride, ownership and accountability in your work, with the ability to actively manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience in any of the following is an advantage:
- Working with HR or IT software
- Experience with advertising or digital marketing
Visit our Careers page () to learn more about our perks, culture and values.
A Note on COVID-19 and Remote Work at InFlight:
InFlight has taken many precautions to ensure our employees are safe and healthy during the pandemic. We have implemented a number of workplace safety measures, such as a work from home policy and cancellation of all non-critical travel, company-wide until further notice.
We continue to operate with our remote-first approach for the foreseeable future. That said, we are incredibly connected – virtual water cooler chats, weekly All-Hands, online games, and virtual lunch sessions all contribute to a sense of togetherness and teamwork that spans our physical separation. Our business functions continue through our online communication, collaboration, and productivity stack. Additionally, we offer a number of physical and mental health and wellness programs, such as health benefits coverage, a one-time office credit to setup/improve a home work-space, annual wellness credit and true focus on work/life harmony for our InFlight team.
Does this sound good? Apply now!
If you’re ready to make an impact on how the world’s biggest brands work, we’d love to hear from you.
InFlight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR