Systems Analyst - Telecom (2591549646)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar disciplines is preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum 5 years of industry relevant experience
- Experience within the Telecommunications Industry
- Experience in taking business requirements and writing systems requirements in Scaled Agile (SAFe) Delivery Model
- Understanding of SAFe methodologies
- Experience in writing features and user stories
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment and ability to work independent as required
- Strong communications skills
- Experience with Oracle database
- Ability to query systems
- High level understanding of web services and system integration
- Completion of SAFe Product Owner certification would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of TM Forum Order management would be considered an asset
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!