Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Maintenance Technician (2585894531)
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing the Production line equipment. This position includes trouble shooting and repair of these assemblies on equipment that has already been released to production.
*ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:*
* Perform preventative maintenance on various equipment including complex custom assembly automation systems.
* CMMS utilization.
* Organizes and maintains spares inventory and equipment shop tools.
* Root Cause Analysis.
* Ability to safely and properly use power and hand tooling.
* Work with Engineering for red Lining of BOM’s, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics as necessary.
* Working with Engineering to team to improve manufacturability of designs.
* Comply with company safety procedures including.
* Clean Room environment.
*TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)*
* Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
*Education and Experience (in years): *
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 3 years Intermediate electrical and mechanical skills
*Knowledge and skills: *
* Proficient use of Word, excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to read electrical schematics
* Ability to decipher mechanical/engineering drawings
*Physical requirements/abilities: *
* Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
* Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
* Be able to stand for 12 hours.
* Must be available for Overtime (nights and weekends)
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available [Register to View]