At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking solutions to solve the world’s most complex health challenges. Our associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics, from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and development.
Cepheid is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Danaher Diagnostics companies. Together, we’re working at the pace of change on diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges, driven by knowing that behind every test there is a patient waiting.
Learn about the Danaher Business System which makes everything possible.
The Maintenance Planning Engineer will be responsible for owning the preventive maintenance and reliability program to foster a proactive maintenance culture for Consumables and Automatic Packaging operations in our high-volume manufacturing facility in Lodi, California.
*In this role, you will have the opportunity to:*
* Lead execution and management of Reliability Centered Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, and Condition-based Maintenance programs.
* Own and supervise critical metrics - Maintenance & Repair cost, Equipment Breakdowns reduction, MTTR, PM Completion, and MRO Inventory cost.
* Work multi-functionally with Automation Engineering, Process Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, and other teams.
* Lead daily, weekly, and monthly Management Meetings and deliver progress/status reports for ongoing Maintenance initiatives.
* Read and interpret technical standards – equipment drawings, schematic diagrams, P&IDs, and circuit diagrams and makes proactive maintenance decisions based on findings.
*The essential requirements of the job include:*
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related subject area with 5+ years of related work experience.
* Professional Certification – Certified Reliability Leader (CRL) or Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) or must be on track to getting certified within six months of hire.
* Proficient with CMMS (SAP Asset Management) software, BMRAM, Allen Bradley Factory-Talk, and Microsoft Applications - MS-PowerBI, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS PowerPoint.
*It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:*
* Medical device or a regulated industry or Fortune 100 company.
* Understanding proactive maintenance philosophy.
Cepheid, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether it’s a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
*If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out. *
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful *[Danaher Business [Register to View]
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against COVID–19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available [Register to View]
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Register to View]
[Register to View]
to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.