**ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:**
* Stops Injection Molding Machines to perform cleaning procedure
* Cleans Molds as per D19742 procedure for proper day to day production.
* Fill log in sheet daily for the cleaning task
* Starts Machine as Per D17166 document procedures for production continuation.
* Assist on the removal of molds from molding machines when run is completed for proper PM.
* Visually inspects parts produced from the molding operation and resume production.
* Completes required documentation / check lists as required by existing SOPs.
* Maintaining cleanliness and safety of the work area including the use of Safety Barriers.
* Assists in the transportation and installation and setup of molds in molding machines when require.**TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)**
* Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
**Education or experience (in Years) **
* High School degree or equivalent. (or equivalent experience in Manufacturing) With 1-2 years of related work experience.
**Knowledge and skills: **
* Some experience in operating manufacturing and packaging equipment.
* The ability to understand SOPs and demonstrate understanding through verbal and/or written format is required.
* Basic Industrial equipment set-up procedure.
* Basic computer skills for paperwork transactions.
* Use of basic hand tools.
**Physical requirements/abilities: **
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
* Proper use of basic hand tools
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful *[Danaher Business [Register to View]
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available [Register to View]
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Register to View]
or [Register to View]
[Register to View]
to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.