ME Quality leader is a key member who provides training, direction, instructions, guidance and plan objectives and strategies, which allow team members to perform optimally and meet company goals and objectives. ME Quality leader acts a key point of contact and acts as liaison between the team members and other support functions. Oversees all aspects of quality tests by applying industry’s best practices to ensure quality goals are met. ME Quality Leader plays a balancing role by effectively streamlining the decision-making process as well as solving problems keeping in mind the best interest of everyone involved. ME Quality Leader mentors, motivates, inspires, holds the team together and acts as role model for the team members.
*ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:*
* *Provide support for quality technician and the implementation procedures and processes.*
* *Provide training procedures and processes.*
* *Supervise various stages of inspection/testing on each project.*
* *Leading daily/weekly safety training, tracking records and attendance.*
* Actively participate in key internal project team meetings and facilitate quality discussions during these meetings
* Participate in relevant project team training.
* Review and provide feedback on project related audit/inspection responses generated by project team members per applicable SOPs.
* Maintain compliance with training curriculum.
* Mentor junior Quality technicians to grow their knowledge of QA methods and activities
* Train and develop quality personnel. Ensure quality technicians are qualified and certified in necessary procedures.
* Manage work hours, vacation requests, and ensure compliance to corporate personnel policies.
* Develop and continuously improve standard work and techniques.
* Ensure products are produced according to specifications.
* Ensure timely and successful completion of testing deliverables.
* Work collaboratively with team members to ensure conformance to functional, performance and visual requirements.
* Assist in development and execution of automated test methods for existing procedures and future part implementation.
* Develop and manage quality inspection equipment including CMM/Optical programming, GD&T, fixture design and inspection methods.
* Right the first-time review for all GDP and data entry.
* Coordinating, delivering, and monitoring training activities that directly affect MAG processes.
* Develop and maintain associate certification process for quality.
* Help maintain and sustain Kamishibai layered audit process.
* Revise and redline documents for revision changes as necessary.
* Maintains department training records to include on the job training records of employees
* Update (after revisions) work instructions and standard operating procedures related to MAG in a timely manner.
* Provide technical training to MAG.
* Train, qualify and certify all associates as necessary.
* Report process gaps and participate in implementation of process improvement when required
* Perform other quality related tasks as assigned.
*TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)*
* Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
* Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of related work experience
*Knowledge and skills: *
* Must have the ability to use existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyses information and standard practices to make judgments.
* Must have the ability to work within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
* Must have the ability to serves as team lead, allocate work and provide subject matter guidance to more junior team members.
* Must have strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format.
* *Must demonstrate mathematical aptitude to perform statistical analysis with strong knowledge in Statistical Process Control (SPC), Gage R&R, and CpK.*
* *Must have the ability to work on assignments/projects complex in nature.*
* *Must have strong organizational and time management skills, including ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.*
* *Must have the ability to read and understand engineering design prints and basic GD&T.*
* *Must understand the basic validation principles, quality system requirements and compliance issues.*
* *Must have the ability to perform automated program with sophisticated equipment and utilize software applications.*
* Must be proficient in use of measurement tools such as, calipers, drop indicators, height gauges, optical comparators, etc.
* Must have the ability to interface effectively with cross-functional team environment.
* Must demonstrate high flexibility to adapt to changing business environments and effective at handling multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
* Must have experience with IQ/OQ/PQ activities.
* Must have a strong knowledge of plastic molding defects and terminology.
*Physical requirements/abilities: *
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available [Register to View]