**POSITION SUMMARY:* *Material Handler position is responsible for identifying, verifying and staging materials for Manufacturing production and performing SAP transactions.
**ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:**
* Review daily and upcoming schedule to identify material requirements
* Respond to any urgent or immediate needs to fulfill last minute requests
* Identify process improvement opportunities and collaborate with Supervisor to implement countermeasures
* Coordinates with Scheduler for materials staging for production and Work Request runs.
* Responsible in identifying and verifying part numbers, lot numbers, molds and quantity.
* Provides and delivers materials to the line upon request.
* Responsible of moving finished product to Logistic warehouse.
* Responsible for maintaining and tracking materials used in Kanban system.
* Perform other duties as required including VBA Annealing and Batch Record Documentation
* Anticipate, communicate and resolve internal and external issues that could affect the material availability
* Perform cycle counts and restock according to procedures
* Continuously achieve good customer service while following guidelines to support best business practices.
* Train new associates on proper movement and transactions
**TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)**
* Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
**Education and Experience (in years): **
* 2-4 year of related experience
* High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
* Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* **Knowledge and skills: **
* Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
* Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, supervisors, managers and leads. Able to understand instructions written and spoken in English.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to pay close attention to detail.
* Basic Computer Skills
* Ability to solve basic math problems
**Physical requirements/abilities: **
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
**PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:* *
* Working knowledge of SAP
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful *[Danaher Business [Register to View]
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available [Register to View]
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Register to View]
or [Register to View]
[Register to View]
to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.