We’re C.H. Robinson, one of the world’s largest logistics platforms and we're looking for our next *Pricing Analyst*. Is that you? Are you detail-oriented, compliance-focused and a problem-solver? If so, this might be the perfect role for you. The Pricing Analyst will respond to pricing requests for global forwarding services from overseas offices, as well as, the commercial and operational teams.
If this all sounds good, let’s talk more about what you’ll be working on.
* Manage, complete, and respond to daily pricing requests in accordance with assigned due dates or service level agreements for new and existing customers in a specific mode, product, or trade lane
* Learn and understand the various pricing tools available to the team
* Ensure compliance with operational policies prior to pricing business (examples include validating the commodity is not in violation of our restricted/prohibited commodities policy, identifying embargoed countries, vetting out known shippers)
* Provide notes on every pricing activity logging how the pricing was compiled to effectively communicate that information to relevant operations staff upon award
* Monitor and report back to management monthly progress towards assigned goals and KPIs
* Communicate and develop rapport with stakeholders in the branch with the goals of:
* Understanding modal yield strategy & modal assessorial fees
* Collaborate with supervisor and peers to identify best practices to provide continuous improvement in the quality of pricing activities and trends that lead to more favorable win ratios
* Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
*Required Qualifications: *
* High school diploma or GED
* Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
* Minimum 3 years of international freight forwarding operations experience
* Pricing experience
* Previous breakbulk and project cargo experience
* Demonstrated communication, prioritization, and time management skills
* Ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
* Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
If this sounds like the job for you, let's talk! We can't wait to hear from you!
*Your Health, Wealth and Self*
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
* Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
* Vacation and PTO time
* Paid holidays
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Plan with 4% company matching
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Charitable Giving Match Program
* Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on [OUR [Register to View]
*Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?*
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.