**ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:**
* Learns and notifies supervisor of any violations of company safety policies and practices
* Maintains safe and clean work environment by leading by example and assisting supervisor in monitoring the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
* Adheres to, trains and helps to enforce compliance to GMP, ISO, Environmental, Health and Safety procedures. Participates in production tours and audits.
* Works with Supervisor/Manager to review and provide feedback on schedule adherence to production schedules. Monitors and provide updates on priority Lots.
* Completes production plan by accomplishing work; monitoring progress; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
* Coordinates specific activities and assignments of work center resources to meet goals and objectives, production schedules and Core Metrics.
* Assigns daily tasks to support production requirements, new product development and support activities.
* Helps to coordinate set-up and changeover of manufacturing equipment
* Assists in the preparation of production schedule, verification of component readiness, line clearances, and equipment readiness
* Assists in monitoring any in-process controls and test yields to ensure manufacturing process are operating within approved specification limits
* Assists in reviewing and completing all documentation accurately and helps to ensure work center documentation is compliant with GMP requirements
* Helps to ensure work center cleanliness and maintains Visual Workplace standards.
* Interacts with material planning team to meet the production plan.
* Works with Production, Engineering and Quality teams to investigate and resolve any quality or non-conformance issues. Initiate, investigate and oversee approval of Instrument related NCR’s.
* Based on each Employee’s Training Plan, ensures Employee Training is completed
* Assists supervisor in proactively identifying and resolving potential issues/discrepancies and notifies supervisor. Resolves routine issues. Works with supervisor to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
* Fosters a collaborative work environment within and across departments including QC and engineering.
* Steps in as required onto the Manufacturing Floor for employees not present in production, first ensuring training record is updated.
* Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs
* Assists supervisor in resolving personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
* Supports Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
* Provides recommendation to supervisor in selecting employees for recognition and reward for positive impact to the team and organization.**MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:**
* High School diploma or equivalent education and experience to perform at this level
* 2 to 3 years in an FDA/ISO regulated manufacturing environment; 1 year minimum in a leadership role
* Proven ability to deliver productivity to plan
* Willing to resolve problems
* Actively participates in failure analysis, investigation and equipment systems troubleshooting
* Demonstrated proficiency of manufacturing systems and requirements
* Ability to collaborate and work effectively with diverse groups, incorporate the input of others to improve processes, and align with internal customers
* Committed to developing and empowering others; to accomplish goals through the skills of persuasion, influence and negotiation
* Good communication skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation)
* A team player that works with management and technicians to strive for continuous improvement
* Knowledge of bills of materials and other planning activities**Knowledge and skills: **
* Knowledgeable Microsoft Office and Excel
* Ability to interface effectively with a cross-functional team environment.
* Strong attention to details skills.**Physical requirements/abilities: **
* Able to lift 15 lbs. with minimal assistance
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful *[Danaher Business [Register to View]
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against COVID–19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available [Register to View]
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Register to View]
[Register to View]
to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.