At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking solutions to solve the world’s most complex health challenges. Our associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics, from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and development.
Cepheid is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Danaher Diagnostics companies. Together, we’re working at the pace of change on diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges, driven by knowing that behind every test there is a patient waiting.
Learn about the [Danaher Business [Register to View]
which makes everything possible.
This position is part of Cepheid Diagnostics and will be located in Lodi, CA.
*In this role, you will have the opportunity to:*
* Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for front line ERP support for stockroom operations.
* Resolve low/mid-level user issues with SAP Technical, Security, and Basis teams.
* Assist with the execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
* Solve complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing ERP solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
* Utilize SAP skills to assist business operations and informal training
* Support the business with expediting priority parts and managing a high priority list tracker
* Ensure production requests are executed properly and in a timely manner. This involves partnering with cross-functional groups such as Quality, Production, and the Materials teams
* Coordinate timely execution of material being returned due to a Non-conformance
* General material transactions in SAP under the direction of the Planning department.
* Develop necessary records, dashboards, and excel files to ensure efficient operations of job function, and report progress
* Assist in tracking shortages on open TOs, and proactively working with cross-department partners to ensure material flows through the process unimpeded
* Support inventory management related activities. This includes data mining for transaction history, periodic counts of production floor inventory with quantity discrepancies
* May assist in order processing and other duties as assigned
*The essential requirements of the job include: *
* High school degree (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years of related work experience.
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with cross functional partners in multiple departments required
* Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Ability to translate and simplify problems of considerable scope and complexity into manageable tasks with measurable requirements
* Must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize tasks
* Must be able to work in a high paced ever-changing dynamic environment
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to operate warehouse equipment including but not limited to forklift and pallet jack.
*The preferred requirements of the job include:*
* Skills in Microsoft Office.
* DBS knowledge
* Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and SAP required.
Cepheid, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether it’s a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job.
Check out our benefits at [Register to View]
/>When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful *[Danaher Business [Register to View]
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against COVID–19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available [Register to View]
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Register to View]
[Register to View]
to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.