* *ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:*
* Understand standard work to identify material requirements and movements to support manufacturing associates.
* Respond to any urgent or immediate needs to fulfill last minute requests.
* Identify process improvement opportunities and collaborate with Supervisor to implement countermeasures.
* Responsible for the movement of empty and full totes and pallets.
* Understand and follow all safety guidelines.
* Responsible for ensuring all presses do not run empty of material.
* Understand procedure for changing out material and replenishing prior to press running dry.
* Responsible for stocking all materials needed for manufacturing associates to perform their job i.e. empty totes, bags, empty pallet, etc.
* Provides and delivers materials to the line upon request.
* Responsible of moving semi-finished product to Logistic warehouse.
* Responsible for maintaining and tracking materials used in Kanban system.
* Perform other duties as required including discarding of scrap, general housekeeping, runner clean-up, etc.
* Anticipate, communicate and resolve internal and external issues that could affect the material availability.
* Continuously achieve good customer service while following guidelines to support best business practices.
* Train new associates on proper material movement as necessary.
*TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)*
* Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
*Education and Experience (in years): *
* 0-2 year of related experience
* High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
*Knowledge and skills: *
* Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
* Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, supervisors, managers and leads. Able to understand instructions written and spoken in English.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to pay close attention to detail.
* Basic Computer Skills
* Ability to solve basic math problems
*Physical requirements/abilities: *
* Must be able to lift 30 lbs. Must be able to stand for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
*PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:** *
* Working knowledge of SAP
* Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
* Additional Job Description Second LanguageAdditional Job Description Second Language
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful *[Danaher Business [Register to View]
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against COVID–19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available [Register to View]
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Register to View]
[Register to View]
to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.