*Position:* Inside Sales Representative
*Job Description:* As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be selling Arrow’s line card of passive, electromechanical, and connector products, and be the daily contact for customers and suppliers.
*What You’ll Be Doing: *
* Managing the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base. Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling.
* Working with internal and external resources, provide customer service, often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and troubleshooting other customer problems.
* Functioning as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
* Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory.
* Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account level strategy. Requires knowledge of competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information.
* Responsible for on-going Sales Support activities for the Order to Invoice process. Owns the customer interface for backend Quality processes: corrective actions, Field Quality Reports. Owns and Maintains Perfect Order Index (POI) and Inventory integrity to minimize write offs/bill backs.
* Owns the customer interface for important Credit and Financial Information as well as coordination of all available resources and support functions.
* As owner of the overall customer Quote to Order sales objectives, set strategy for the quote process, coordinate resources and processing of customer quotations (Quote Center, Quote Cover Sheet, PM Views, Management, FSR, Suppliers, Value Add, and SSG), validate EOL and item class change (NCNR), negotiate pricing and Quote mark up (owns strategy and application) and notify customer of all/any price increases.
*What We Are Looking For:*
* 4-5 years’ experience in electronics distribution; experience in passive electronics component sales strongly preferred (Power Supplies, Cable assemblies, Thermal, Connectors, Magnetics, Capacitors/Resistors
* Systems savvy, ability to adapt quickly. Proficiency in MS Office Suite, advanced Excel skills (VLookup, Macros, etc.) a plus
* Ability to build influential relationships
* The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external resources to generate results
* Strong communication, negotiating and organization skills
* Strong customer service and sales skills
* This job profile requires the assignment of and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
* *The annual On Target Earnings (OTE) potential for this position is approximate $49,500-$60,500.*
*What’s In It For You:*
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* And More!
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$20.76 - $25.38Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* CA-NS-Halifax (Chain Lake Dr) Canada
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Sales