Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
AAA Sales Agent (2640021060)
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
AAA NCNU is genuinely concerned about your safety and the health of all of our Team Members. As a result, should you be offered a position with our Club, you will be required to establish that you have been fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless you are able to establish a bona fide exemption from this requirement, or where prohibited by law.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart lifes roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
*Why work for us?*
* Compensation Generous base ($32,000 annually) plus commission pay structure with the ability to earn commission on every policy
* Fast Start Bonus - Earn upto $10,000 during your first 6 months
* Licensing Assistance AAA will reimburse a portion of the costs of licensure
* No Overhead Costs W-2 structure with dedication space in a AAA NCNU branch.
* Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
* 401k Matching $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay.
* Paid Time Off Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities.
* Collaborative Environment AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members.
Sales Agents serve our Members by selling Property & Casualty and Roadside Assistance insurance that meets the Members needs.
* Uses sales techniques and product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs to generate new sales, retain existing insureds and grow our overall insurance book of business. Effectively overcomes objections to close the sale and/or retain the insured.
* Works to meet or exceed targets as defined in the sales incentive plan and as assigned by the Insurance Associates manager.
* Conducts an insurance review for clients to identify a range of suitable products. Uses provided tools and applicable underwriting guidelines to assess risk, recommend appropriate products and related coverage, quote, bind and issue policies.
* Consistently provides all Members with a sales and service experience that enhances the members affinity to the AAA brand and results in greater member satisfaction and loyalty.
* Proactively solicits and markets to business and/or community events, performs outbound calling, works marketing lists, and cross-sells/up-sells new and existing customers.
* Responds to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance products and membership.
* Researches and resolves customer service issues. Often assists the insured in initiating the first notice of loss on claims.
*Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification*
* High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred.
* 2 to 4 years of sales experience preferred.
* Currently possesses, or has the ability to acquire unrestricted state issued license(s) required to place property and casualty insurance within twenty-one (21) calendar days of start date. Depending on start date, active property and casualty license(s) may be required.
*Work Environment/Physical Requirements*
Works in an office environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.