Sales Account Manager (2612511456)
NPC DataGuard is revolutionizing how computers are secured and sold to small and medium business professionals. NPC's industry-first solution alleviates data loss, breach and business interruptions with an expert, data centre managed solution featuring laptops, desktops, and hybrid-tablets that are secured, managed and monitored for our Clients for one low monthly fee.
We have an immediate job opening for a Sales Account Manager. This exciting role will be responsible for developing sales opportunities selling to a targeted professional market in the small-to-medium professional business segments. Through consultative sales and individual needs assessment, you will be increasing sales in existing accounts and developing new accounts.
We are searching for a dynamic professional who brings enthusiasm, smarts and high energy to the job. You have an affinity for technology and a passion for delighting clients with an innovative new way of secure computing. You know that breaking new markets and changing the way things are done is a tough but rewarding job. You have remarkable attention to detail and love working with people. You know information security is a priority for everyone in business today. Every time you make an NPC sale, you mark it as a win for cybersecurity, and a loss for cybercriminals. You are excited to be a key member of the team that makes that sale happen.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating and closing opportunities by developing strong client relationships through a responsive, knowledgeable, and empathetic conversation with small and medium business owners in professional segments
- Engaging enthusiastically in new lead development and follow up and existing account development
- Providing ongoing client post-sales account satisfaction assessment and development
- Delivering valuable NPC product and promotional information about NPC product and services using a consultative sales approach
- Working closely with the NPC team to keep everyone informed of new opportunities to improve the NPC offering, client satisfaction and to identify new markets
- Exceeding assigned sales targets
- Becoming a key contributor to the success of NPC, a disruptive technology company that has proven to dramatically improve the computing and security experience of its Clients
This opportunity is for you if:
- You can sell an innovative, highly differentiated technology solution
- You can understand and explain new technology concepts to technophobes and the technically literate alike, and it is something you enjoy doing
- You know how to grow sales and will be able to identify new sources of business
- You can engage in sales conversations, build, and manage your own pipeline and reach out to prospective clients
- You are passionate about improving the everyday work experience of the small and medium business professionals in your assignment
- You are self-motivated, results driven, and maintain outstanding composure in the face of extraordinary challenge
Skills, talents, and other requirements:
- 5+ years in B2B sales
- 5+ years of computer hardware and software sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM
- A post secondary degree is helpful, but not essential. Business experience equivalent is accepted.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity is an asset
The role offers a competitive base salary starting at $45,000 - $60,000, commensurate with experience, with targeted earnings to $72,000 - $90,000, excellent company-paid health benefits, and excellent prospects for long term growth. Work from home is fine, although office facilities are available at our head office in Markham, Ontario.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage anyone qualified to apply. If we can make the application and recruitment process easier through accommodation, please contact us in advance or at any time during your application.
Please forward your resume to: Human Resources, NPC DataGuard c/o Keating Technologies Inc., 25 Royal Crest Court, Suite 120, Markham, Ontario, L3R 9X4
We thank you for your interest but must advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We respectfully request no agency solicitations please.
Keating Technologies exclusively represents NPC DataGuard and is offering this position for employment with Keating Technologies for NPC DataGuard sales and marketing. NPC DataGuard is a division of Compugen Inc.