900 Caton Ave 2nd Floor, Baltimore, Maryland, 21229, United States of America*Are you looking for a new specialty in Nursing? Consider Acute (Inpatient) Dialysis Nursing! Dialysis Experience is NOT required.*
DaVita is seeking a *Registered Nurse* (RN) who is looking to give life to patients in a hospital setting. RNs in this role work autonomously alongside the hospital staff and nephrologists to assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for critically ill patients.
Our *Hospital Services RNs or Acute (Inpatient) RNs* can look forward to:
* Paid training in one or more specialty areas of dialysis learning multiple dialysis therapies
* Career growth
* Flexible scheduling
* Sundays – non-scheduled work day
* A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter
* Become an expert in a specialized area of nursing
*What You Can Expect:*
* *Use your critical nurse thinking skills. *Our Acute (Inpatient) RNs are experts in educating our patients and families. You’ll be caring for patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities and/or acute conditions which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
* *Specialty in multiple renal therapies. *Acute (inpatient) RNs may deliver nephrology care through Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) and Apheresis.
* *Work daily in a hospital setting. *Deliver dialysis to patients at a contracted healthcare system, and become an integral part of both the hospital and DaVita team.
* *Dynamic environment.* As an Acute (Inpatient) Dialysis Nurse you’ll provide specialty nephrology care within a variety of settings (ICU, CCU, ED and more).
* *Schedule: *Provide lifesaving care during regularly scheduled and on-call shifts. Schedules vary by hospital system. For this role expect to know your weekly schedule in advance, but your daily schedule may change depending on patient needs.
* *DaVita’s Inpatient Dialysis Program is Joint Commission Accredited.*
*What We’ll Provide:*
* *Comprehensive benefits: *Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for nurse nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of items, backup care, elder care and more.
* *Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. *DaVita is committed to providing professional development for nurses. Whether you choose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or other pathways; such as leadership, teaching, corporate function, or research.
* Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
* Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
* Basic computer skills
* Physical Requirement: Ability to lift a minimum of 5 pounds to a maximum of 50 pounds unassisted
*Preferred, not required:*
* Hemodialysis nursing experience in an acute (inpatient) or chronic setting
* Medical/surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), and/or Emergency Department (ED) experience
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
*Salary/ Wage Range*
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at [Register to View]