Retail Store Support Analyst (2587465958)
Are you looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career to kickstart your journey in IT?
Join GLENTEL, an exclusive national wireless retailer with 350+ locations across Canada. Best known for brands WIRELESSWAVE, Tbooth wireless and Costco's WIRELESS etc.! We are owned by Bell and Rogers and deliver unparalleled performance in the retail industry.
The Retail Store Support Analyst is the first point of contact to our retail store employees for any hardware and software related issues. This position plays an important part in troubleshooting and escalating issues through active listening and customer service.
- Quickly respond to retail store employees via phone and email
- Provide level 1 support for all payment processing terminals, including setting up new payment process devices and coordinating replacement units
- Troubleshoot network support and connectivity by applying your technical know-how
- Prioritize issues based on severity and impact and redirect to appropriate departments as necessary
- Document and manage issues on in-house ticket management application system
- Manage the user credentials to all applications including third party vendor applications for all retail employees
What's in it for you?
- A fun team environment that includes pilates and yoga sessions
- Discounts on the newest wireless technology and plans
- Generous bonus plan
- Excellent extended health benefits
- RRSP company match program
- Have a minimum 1 year of direct customer support experience via phone and online
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft operating systems
- Experience with using retail application software (e.g., POS, inventory management, etc.)
- Experience in network administration and support is considered an asset
- Proven ability to provide remote support in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of PC and mobile device configuration and troubleshooting
- Written and verbal fluency in French-Canadian is an asset
Apply now, if you are:
- An excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- Self-starter and an independent problem solver
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Empathic, patient and consistently driving success
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver the best customer service while staying calm with difficult and not technically savvy customers
- Flexible to work during weekends/holidays. Hours start any time between 5 AM to 1 PM