*Position:* Account Development Representative
*Job Description:* *Position:*
Account Development Representative
Since 2000, [Register to View]
helps you make better data-driven decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace. SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it’s a design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency, collaboration, and optimization.
*What You’ll Be Doing:*
* Manage accounts to ensure positive customer experience, sustained and enhanced customer relationships, and revenue growth within accounts. Handle renewals, relationship development, training, and upsells, leveraging solutions, services, and new offerings.
* Typically supports a client base of approximately 100 SMB accounts. Meets assigned sales targets. Sells all solutions, building relationships with internal and external partners. Conducts calls to develop new revenue streams with existing customers.
* Creates selling opportunities within assigned SiliconExpert customers through a strategic sales plan and process. Develops an understanding of the customer’s needs and the customer’s decision-making hierarchy to proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
* Executes on solutions selling through knowledge of SiliconExpert supply chain solutions and SaaS & Services offerings. Grows profit and maximizes margins by selling value-added, long-term solutions. Conducts Quarterly Business Review virtual visits with at least 50% of accounts. Requires 24/7 connectivity to support business needs.
* Quoting and Delivery - Consults with and provides renewal and growth quotes to customers and ensures orders are properly processed.
* Market Intelligence - Closely partners with Sales, Marketing, Channel, and Technical teams to share/develop/build global market intelligence, including sharing information on customers, market trends, and supply/demand. Gathers pricing quotes from Global Procurement Teams to build strategic sales proposals to customers.
* A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow/SiliconExpert. The annual On Target Earnings (OTE) potential for this position is approximate $60,000 - $70,000
*What We’re Looking For:*
* Typically requires a 4-year degree and 1–4 years of experience. MBA preferred.
* Entry-level professional role
* Candidates must be able to work across multiple time zone business hours as needed.
* Someone who loves the idea of Sales and creating win-win relationships.
* A self-starter, excellent communicator, proactive, and is always looking for ways to over-deliver.
* Organized, Critical Thinker, with a Positive Mindset
* Someone who loves people, is curious, and has a demonstrated track record of self-learning.
* Works independently, receiving minimal guidance.
*What’s In It For You*
* At Arrow, we drive innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
* Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$64,286.96 - $78,572.96Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-MA-Cambridge, Massachusetts (Main Street)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Sales *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP [Register to View]
*Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:* Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.