Automotive Parts Coordinator - Port Coquitlam (2540333015)
- Provides the highest levels of customer service, both internally and externally, with the goal of continuously improving the customer experience;
- Supports management of shop in alignment with The Craftsman Way (TCW);
- Uses company dashboard to accurately identify and prioritize tasks;
- Actively participates in daily production meetings;
- Receives and mirror matches parts to ensure accuracy in support of the repair plan;
- Maintains professional relationships with all stakeholders;
- Uses Craftsman Management System to enter parts and sublet invoices, and confirm margins;
- Maintains and organizes parts carts, staging areas and parts room in alignment with The Craftsman Way;
- Updates parts carts tags in alignment with The Craftsman Way;
- Delivers parts to stakeholder(s) as required
- Ensures returns are completed prior to file being closed;
- Works with the Shop Manager to ensure that operations are compliant with all provincial and national regulatory standards pertaining to health and safety, quality and employment standards;
- Ensures compliance with internal policies, procedures and guidelines to promote their consistent application within the Company;
- Contributes to the goal of closing all files within 24 hours of vehicle delivery;
- Supports company standards in SPARKLE, safety and security;
- Represents and promotes the Craftsman Collision brand in a positive manner aligned with stated values in all dealings internal and external; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field preferred; a combination of education and relevant experience will also be considered;
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills;
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Demonstrated time management, problem solving, critical thinking and sound judgement skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with customer service-oriented attitude;
- Proficient in Outlook with the ability and willingness to learn new applications;
- Demonstrated desire and aptitude for learning and development;
- Interest in vehicles and the automotive industry;
- Must have a valid class 5 driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract over the last 3 years;
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada with no restrictions.
When you’re part of the Craftsman Collision team, you get valuable perks like extended health, professional development, certified training and more.
Your resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision