Full-Time Spring/Summer Painter Wanted (2575509146)
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Hands-on experience in customer service and communication
- Working outdoors with a crew of 2-3 people
- Working with friends is encouraged, so apply together and note this in your application, we love hiring teams of rockstars!
- Training is provided; therefore, no experience is necessary!
- We are currently hiring Painters and Crew Chiefs for this season. Both positions are full-time summer jobs and can lead to job security in the years to come and future promotion opportunities within the company for those with the right attitude!
- Positive Attitude (My team hires for attitude and trains for skill)
- Reliable Transportation (As we will be working at many different job sites you must 100% be capable of getting around town. The team may be required to move job sites mid-day and you must be able to accommodate this, no exceptions!)
- Motivation for $$$ (With this company you truly get out what you put in)
- Ability to work from ladders (if you are afraid of heights, this job is not for you)
- Ability to work with clients and always represent our company respectably
- Ability to complete and provide certifications for required training provided
- Ability to ensure proper time management and punctuality (lateness is not tolerated)
- Referring our services to friends and family.
- A strong mindset dedicated to learning and self-improvement
- Full training on how to paint the interior and exterior of residential/commercial buildings as well as top-notch safety training.
- Lots of opportunities to earn more with greater efficiency, as well as company-offered prizes and incentives.
- Pay exceeding $20/hr for exemplary painters (Starting rate dependent on experience. Raises based on proven skill after the start date. (Bonuses will depend on performance and the criteria established by the business Owner/Operator.)
- Working with other like-minded and fun individuals.
- Excellent training and strong mentorship provided during bi-weekly P.A.D meetings.
- Working outside in the fresh air!
- A glowing reference to help beef up your resume!
- Painter: This role is a fun but incredibly challenging position that is ideal for someone wanting to get hands-on work experience and make money reflective of their efforts over the summer. The ideal individual is hard-working, coachable, and has effective communication skills. You will be sometimes required to work at heights or for long hours in warm weather so needless to say endurance is an asset.
- Crew Chief: In addition to painting, you would gain experience in leadership and management while running a crew of 2-3 people in this role. This would include motivating your team, solving client issues, training additional painters, managing other tasks on job sites, and conveying that information to the company owner.
If this job sounds like the right fit for you then please get in contact with us! We would love to hear from you and set up an interview. Please email your RESUME and COVER LETTER to Tomoki Okamura at
Currently Hiring for Summer painting season beginning in MAY 2021.
Powered by JazzHR