Warranty Coordinator (2591549862)
Morrison Homes has an immediate opening for a Warranty Coordinator
Morrison Homes is a large volume homebuilder with a rich 60-year legacy of building quality homes and enduring relationships. We build a broad range of home types in Calgary and Edmonton, from multi-family projects and starter models to high-end estate homes. As Calgary’s 14-time Builder of the Year and recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we take pride in setting industry standards of excellence and customer satisfaction. We foster a positive, fun and supportive team environment as we aspire to live our brand promise of being The Homebuyer’s Best Friend™.
- Daily communication with Homeowners, Warranty Technicians, Trade Partners and various internal departments
- Manage, maintain and project schedules for warranty activities and various projects
- Daily management and development of Punchlist Manager software
- Self-motivated and hardworking individual with excellent communication skills
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills
- Exhibit confidence by establishing relationships with customers and trades
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and/or experience with Punchlist Manager software would be considered an asset
- 3+ years of proven experience in a Warranty Coordinator role within the New Home Industry would be consider an asset
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that includes but is not limited to a competitive wage, extensive benefits plan, and a great corporate culture.
We operate in an environment of teamwork that is empowering, positive, enthusiastic, & fun.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by November 15, 2021.
Please ensure that the subject line contains the job title.