Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Personal Services/Chef (18 Month Contract) - 40411 (4768109)
Placement Type: Direct Hire
is an Alberta-based recruitment and employment agency specializing in temporary, direct hire and temporary to direct hire placements. Headquartered out of Calgary, Alberta, we are a full-service staffing agency that can fill jobs all across Canada.
As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling.
Our Calgary Client is seeking a
to join their team on an 18 month maternity contract.
ABOUT The Position
The Personal Services/Chef is responsible for providing Personal Services and Chef services to the Shareholder on his personal Estate.
This position will work on weekends, holidays and for events hosted at the property. Flexibility is key.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
•	 Prepare daily food & beverage services and table settings;
•	 Perform weekly shopping, errands and grocery runs;
•	 Assist with the cleaning and maintenance of appliances, pantries and storage spaces;
•	 Assist with small to medium dinner parties held at the residence;
•	 Liaise with caterers for larger events held at the property;
•	 Ensure food is prepared and cooked in a healthy manner to the Shareholders preferences at all times;
•	 Care of fine furnishings and finishes with correct use products and methods;
•	 Dusting, tidying, vacuuming, and other daily tasks;
•	 Work with Housekeepers to ensure Estate is kept up to the Shareholder's standards;
•	 Assist with seasonal deep clean and special projects to be completed;
•	 Support the Groundskeep staff in ensuring the greenhouse and all of its contents are kept up to the Shareholder's standards;
•	 Assist as necessary with other landscaping / gardening tasks at the residence;
Party Planning Duties:
•	 Assist with entertaining for private & social events;
•	 Liaise with Estate Manager and planning committees for parties or events;
To meet the challenges of this role, the ideal candidate must be energetic, able to work well in a team, and have excellent communication skills. Other requirements include:
•	 Professional training as a Chef, cook or other food preparation training is required;
•	 Prior experience in food preparation;
•	 Be physically fit and able to reach and lift medium weight objects (e.g 30lbs to 50lbs);
•	 Contain a valid driver's license and provide own transportation;
•	 Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal;
•	 Successful completion of a background check;
•	 Possess strict confidentiality;
•	 Experience in a private residence is an asset;
•	 Possess a strong knowledge of high level etiquette;
•	 Must be adaptable, flexible, and function effectively in a team environment; and
•	 Positive can-do attitude is essential.
ABOUT The Compensation
This position offers a competitive compensation package based on experience.
ABOUT The Next Steps
If you meet the qualifications and believe this is the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to: [Register to View]
in the subject line.
We encourage all interested candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, and all applications will be carefully reviewed, but please note only those with closely aligned skills and experience will be contacted for an interview.