Heavy Duty Technician - JM (2587465921)
At Calmont, you are more than just an employee, everyone is a respected and valued member of our team. We provide a supportive work environment which enables personal and professional growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our team and experience a rewarding work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from organized and team-oriented individuals who are looking for a career as a Heavy Duty Service Technician - JM at our Calmont leasing location - Winnipeg
A Heavy Duty Service Technician is responsible for performing diagnostics, disassembly, parts replacement, assembly and testing of most types of repairs. Some of the job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting diagnostic analysis on all standard equipment serviced in location to determine repairs required.
- Performing repairs on all standard equipment serviced in the location in accordance with, or better than job standards.
- Using time effectively to achieve high productivity and efficiency.
- Supporting Service Department processes, including Environmental standards, Health & Safety processes, and complying with the requirements of the processes.
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Apprentices to optimize the productivity of the Service Department and to build the skills of the Apprentice.
- Keeping product knowledge and skills current through job related training and development in order to diagnose and repair all standard equipment serviced in the location.
- Managing customer interactions in a professional manner to deliver a satisfactory customer experience.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Certified Journeyman Service Technician or Apprentice
- Minimum five (2) years of related industry experience, and demonstrated ability to diagnose all standard equipment.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you. At Calmont, we believe in a healthy work-life balance and we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation package, along with a first class benefits package for the correct individual.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.