Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Therapists for a digital health company (MSW/RCC/MSW) (2591550894)
ALAViDA is a leading digital health company that provides comprehensive addiction treatment services through its smart platform and application. Its services are available to employees through select extended benefits providers as well as directly to the public. Its tech platform and trusted network of providers give employees rapid access to specialized addiction trained physicians and therapists and a mobile application that simplifies the treatment process. ALAViDA is currently providing service to people across Canada.
For the individual, ALAViDA allows those able to continue work to do so while confidentially accessing treatment from the comfort of home. For employers, ALAViDA’s enhanced treatment options increase engagement and improve outcomes while reducing disability, absenteeism, indirect health costs and traditional rehab costs.
Why work at Alavida? Visit our website to learn more.
We are looking for a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC, Registered Social Worker (RSW) or Master of Social Work (MSW) to work with ALAViDA clients to ensure they are supported during their treatment and their experience is optimized through our digital treatment platform.
If you are an RCC/RSW/MSW looking for something different and have experience with comprehensive addiction treatment services, we’d like to meet you.
This role is to work remotely in Canada.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
Within the first 30 days = will be expected to
- Provide effective protocol-driven iCBT through our digital platform
- Foster and develop strong therapeutic relationships with clients by providing tailored support through secure messaging
- Personalize client treatment plans through the ability to conceptualize client needs
- Encourage client engagement and skill-building by supporting their progress through the platform’s program and activities
- Create reports and notes to clearly and accurately capture each client’s treatment progress
- Measure client outcomes and overall satisfaction
- Contribute to a supportive and team-oriented working environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Learn the structure and operation of the company and ALAViDA programming
- Become proficient in the use of our tools and systems
- Become familiar with the team and establish a routine and schedule of availability
- Master’s or Graduate Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Master's degree in counseling
- Registered and in good standing with the applicable provincial college (proof of college registration will be required)
- Experience using CBT to treat various mental health conditions in adults
- Previous work experience using a digital platform to provide CBT
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to write clear, concise and professional messages to support our clients
- Comfortable working independently but able to seek guidance and respond to feedback, as necessary
- Proficient computer skills, with demonstrated ability to learn and work with new platforms
- Access to a computer with appropriate password protection and internet capabilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Passion for helping others
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Knowledge of the digital health industry especially in the addiction treatment services is a plus
- Registered, or willing to register, across multiple provinces is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus (English/French)
- Competitive rate commensurate with experience
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing work environment