Business Analyst Quality Assurance (2612522309)
Job Title: QA BA
Location: Toronto, Ontario/USA
The Blueprint Enterprise Automation Suite is a comprehensive platform that acts as your business process command center. With our unique Digital Blueprints, you can inject visibility into business process automation and optimization, collaborate in a version-controlled space, and map processes to higher business goals and constraints to facilitate compliance, all within a visual tool that clarifies without sacrificing detail. With the Blueprint Enterprise Automation Suite and Digital Blueprints we are transforming how organizations deliver automation and other technology solutions.
We work as a team to deliver outstanding, reliable and scalable solutions. We rely on a group of brilliant, motivated software professionals that understand that “getting it right” means working hard, taking ownership AND collaborating with their team. We interact and work under the guidance of Agile principles. As a QA Business Analyst you would join one of our teams, and have the following:
- Develop deep expertise in the Blueprint product domain
- Review, negotiate and update Acceptance Criteria for all stories in the Product Backlog
- Support the team to interpret Acceptance Criteria and to share their deep understanding of the product domain
- Work collaboratively with the team to validate new functionality
- Plan for and contribute to manual regression testing
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- Demonstrated ability to critically examine software requirements (Acceptance Criteria) and to provide feedback to the Product Management team
- Act as business domain expert to the team when interpreting, building and validating software development
- 3+ years of Software Testing experience for a software vendor
- Solid experience in white box, risk-based and exploratory testing
- Proficiency in writing test plans and test cases
- Working knowledge of MS-SQL as asset
- Experience with Jira and TestRail as asset
- Familiarity with an Agile development and management practices
- Tangible passion for software testing
- Appreciation for the fact that testing for measurement is not as effective as test prevention
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of software testing practices, concepts and principles
If you thrive working in a dynamic and exciting environment, then this is the role for you! We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching contributions and other employee perks coupled with a casual and fast-paced work environment. If you think Blueprint is the place for you, apply today!
We are committed to promoting a fair and equitable selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Blueprint provides equal employment opportunities. Applicants with a disability need to make any accommodation requests for the interview process known in advance. We will arrange for reasonable accommodation which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
To learn more about our Company please visit [Register to View] We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.