$550 - Earn in your first month delivering with Uber (2557902913)
Deliver with Uber. Earn on your schedule. Sign up to deliver with Uber Eats and earn $550 in when you complete 100 deliveries in your first 30 days.
Work on your schedule. Deliver for a few hours in the mornings, every night, or just on weekends; it's up to you.
Earn Good Money. You'll earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants.
Choose your wheels. Use your car, scooter, or bike to make deliveries.*
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a 2-door or 4-door car that is 20 years old or newer
- Have a valid Full Class license (Class 5, G etc.), vehicle registration and proof of vehicle insurance
- Have proof of Canadian work eligibility (Canadian Passport, Study or Work permit, Canadian Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident or Citizenship Card)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have proof of Canadian work eligibility
- When signing up be sure to choose 'Biking' under transportation method.
Ready to get started? Sign up today and start earning.
No experience necessary. But, if you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you may enjoy delivering with Uber Eats! Delivering with Uber is a great way to supplement your part time or full time income.
*Vehicles allowed for delivery vary by city.
Sign up to deliver with Uber Eats and earn $550 in your first 30 days delivering. Terms apply. *This is a promotional offer and is only available to new drivers who have never previously signed up to drive or deliver with Uber; and complete the minimum trip threshold in their city within 30 days of signing up to drive. Any tips and promotions you make are on top of this amount. Limited time only. Offer and terms are subject to change. Click through to read full terms and conditions.