Procurement Sourcing Analyst (2591548515)
- Establishes and maintains regional business partner relationships with key stakeholders to ensure deep understanding of needs and strategies
- Manages the strategic sourcing of MRO, Field equipment and Office Stationery categories across multiple business lines; performs the end-to-end sourcing and stakeholder engagement process.
- Develops and drives Regional category strategies including market assessment, internal and external, influences, pricing drivers, analysis, etc.
- Partners, interfaces, and builds relationships with internal customers to understand their requirements for products and services.
- Negotiations, development and execution of supplier agreements, statements of work, service level agreements, and RFx documents with the objective of creating strategic business opportunities and savings for the organization.
- Evaluates and manipulates supplier spend data to assess savings opportunities and develop category strategies.
- Reviews specifications and Capital Expense Requests to understand internal client needs, budgetary requirements, and savings opportunities meeting project deliverables and timelines
- Business Degree
- SCMP Supply Chain Management Procurement Certification or equivalent (is a plus)
- 3 – 5 years of Strategic Sourcing Experience on the roles and responsibilities outlined in this job description
- Strong leadership and people management skills with and ability to lead cross function teams and obtain buy-in.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to build effective professional business-related relationships
- Travel to other SGS locations or client location may be required from time to time.
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full Time